Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello! Well I am finally finished creating my new blog. I am trying real hard to get the hang of it. We had K #1 dance recital this weekend so it was tiring and stressful. I think more on the moms than the kids ( Changing outfits a million times) They were precious though! The costumes were absolutely adorable. The little ones are so fun to watch. Some were really shaking it!! They were hysterical! K #1 loves ballet! Opa had to come pick up K #3 because she was screaming for her Mommy the entire time and disturbing the audience. Grammy and Papaw came to watch this weekend as well, and Papaw fell asleep half way through.... the recital!!! (probably dreaming about fishing or hunting!!! ) We are proud of him for sitting through the whole thing. We are very grateful for them coming! The school year is coming to an end!!! 7 MORE DAYS!!!! I can not wait!! I am looking forward to spending time with the kids and just relaxing. I hope this post finds you all well! God Bless!!

















No comments: